The Barn at Squirrel Creek in Beulah, Colorado:
The Barn at Squirrel Creek is gorgeous and truly a work of art! Many modern conveniences make this a great place to stable your horses for a few nights on your way to a pack trip through San Isabel National Forest or trip across the state.
- Six available 12'x12' stalls with rubber mats and large outside runs
- pipe corrals
- wash rack with hot and cold water
- well lit tack room
- extra large round pen for working horses
- 5 fenced pastures
- 120 acre property is directly adjacent with Mountain Park Environmental Center, which offers many miles of trails and access to San Isabel National Forest
- Coggins and current vaccinations required.
Call for pricing and additional information.
The Barn at Squirrel Creek is available for use for events, overnight boarding, and more.
Contact Tristen for details at 719-432-6759 or firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERESTED IN VISITING?
Contact us at email@example.com or on Airbnb at the Book Now link below: